Day 8 – Ground no. 17: Boundary Park, Oldham Athletic
Despite a brand new north stand, Boundary Park can still thrill you with some good old-fashioned features. Like the floodlight pylons recognizable from a long distance. And the old main stand have all the features of good old proper stand. The basic blue wooden doors in the red brick wall – it is hard to tell the difference between the players’ entrance and a turnstile. The narrow corridors, doors and stairs of the concourse, the irregularities and curves. Even slightly restricted view to make you move in your seat!
17. Boundary Park, Oldham Athletic
18. Turf Moor, Burnley
19. Bootham Crescent, York City
20. Anfield Road, Liverpool F.C.
21. Elland Road, Leeds United
22. The County Ground, Swindon Town
23. St. Andrew’s, Birmingham City
24. St. James’ Park, Exeter City
Leave a Reply